My favorite cool weather tailgate menus most often include a hug pot of chili, spiced apple cider and anything with Buffalo sauce! So in honor of all those wonderful college games this weekend, including my personal favorite, THE OSU BUCKEYES! GOOOOO BUCKS! THIS IS FOR YOU!
Buffalo Buckeye Balls (These can be made the night before and put in the fridge and fried before the big game)
- 3 large cans chicken breast drained and pulled apart with a fork
- 1/4 cup Buffalo sauce (recommended: Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 3/4 cups sharp or mild Cheddar
- 1/4 cup freshly sliced scallions (optional)
- 1 cups flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil, for frying
Serve with Blue Cheese dressing or Ranch dressing.
Tell me about your favorite Tailgate experience or food!