Not Quite The Farmers Daughter

Not Quite The Farmers Daughter

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sandwiches

Can we say YUMMO!!! I love my Tastefully Simple biz! I have some great clients and I love the community in general.  I came across a recipe developed by another person in the Tastefully Simple community with a recipe for Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sandwiches done in the crock pot using the Jalapeno Popper Dip Mix from this summer's catalog (page 25, item #762605 $7.99).  A truly great recipe and one I will be definitely using for this years football tailgate season!

Now at time I saw this I was in a time crunch.  Family arriving out of town for the July 4th holiday weekend, dogs running around the kitchen chased by kids, the men hollering they had beer now they want food....you get the picture.  Total chaos and mayhem!  But what would a holiday be without those crazy pieces.  So I looked at the recipe on the box, I looked at the fridge then off to the pantry! AH HA!  I have the perfect mix of ingredients and this can be served as a dip or on a bun! Love it!!!

So here we go, my rendition of the Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sandwich is 35 minutes or less!

Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sandwiches

2 cups mayo
1 cup sour cream
2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded (more to top with, I like things pretty cheese)
2 cups canned chicken breast, shredded
1 pkg Tastefully Simple Jalapeno Popper Dip Mix
Your choice buns or bread

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.  I used an 8x8 square baking dish.  Mix all your ingredients together, place in baking dish, top with some extra cheese and bake for 30-35 minutes uncovered! How easy is that?!

Here is the link to the original crock pot recipe, equally enjoyable! https://www.tastefullysimple.com/blog/blog-posts/jalapeno-popper-shredded-chicken?utm_source=Tastefully+Simple+-+The+Delicious+Dish&utm_campaign=0a0fdc5c89-BLOG_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_547210cf27-0a0fdc5c89-185260277&mc_cid=0a0fdc5c89&mc_eid=0a19faeb46/0036663


ENJOY!

You can find this and more on my Tastefully Simple website, TastefullySimple.com/web/kworley

No comments: