Not Quite The Farmers Daughter

Not Quite The Farmers Daughter

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Essential Oil Fire Starters

πŸ‚πŸπŸ‚Happy Fall!πŸ‚πŸπŸ‚
Here’s my recipe for Fall Fire Starter Balls. I remember as a child my dad putting different things in the fire to make it smell like pine. I also remember knowing they were made with toxic chemicals. So I decided to take a natural “recycle/reuse” approach.  Shredded paper, dryer lint, distilled water and some of my favorite oils!  Mix together in a big bowl...yes it’s mushy...then squeeze into “snowballs”, squeezing out most of the water, then place on a lined baking sheet to dry. Once dry, place then under and between your logs. Enjoy!


What are your favorite Fall memories or traditions?
www.mydoterra.com/KelliWorley2




No comments: